How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Sally Andrews Ref SAA/RB/29421/1

Customer Question

Sally Andrews
Ref SAA/RB/29421/1
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Who are you trying to contact as we are not a law firm?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
R J Kelly & Co Incorporating Robert Zara & Co from Coventry
They were dealing with my daughter Monet Riley injury case
Ref SAA/RB/29421/1
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
You need to contact that firm directly.
If you don't have their details you can ring the Law Society on 0207(###) ###-####who will be able to help you.
We are not a law firm and have not been dealing with the claim.