How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My uncle Mr. JC ******, 1, ********** House,

Customer Question

My uncle Mr. JC ******, 1, ********** *****, ********** Road, Bideford, N. Devon, had mentioned you as his solicitor. I am his nephew in India and we cannot get through to him. Is it possible for you to please update us on his condition.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue or would like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Please cancel my question and refund the amount. Thank you very your time.