How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have to go to court on Wednesday enforcement order

Customer Question

I have to go to court on Wednesday for a enforcement order for 15000 for my youngest son from my first marriage he is now 23 we had 3 children together all of which came and lived with me at some point and 2 of which have nothing to do with her I re married 10 years ago and now have 3 young children
Can you help ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstWhen did the arrears accrue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They say 2007-2012 which some of that time I was unemployed also my son came and lived with me and my ex wife paid money to me and when I was salary paid money was deducted at source
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
When were you first aware that there were seeking these arrears and what action have you taken regarding it so far?