How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

How can my wife of 16 years, who is German, apply

Customer Question

How can my wife of 16 years, who is German, apply for dual nationality.
I am British.
Do you have the name of a Solicitor who could deal with the application?
G Dillon.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Hello Mr Dillion
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
I must confirm that I do not have expertise in your area of law but I am able to search expert directories to find an expert for you.
If this would help then please kindly let me know your local town/ city so I can search for you.
Kind Regards