How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6466
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

Require q refund fro a car driving place i am getting no response

This answer was rated:

require q refund fro a car driving place i am getting no response to my e mail have sent a recorded letter on the 12/12/2015 but still no contact what can i do?
Hello Gerry my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Please can you explain the situation in more detail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on the 24/11/2015 book 2x10 courses for my grandchildren fo xmas company took my payment and received my receipt but when told to download my vouchers got back saying i had crashed the system ha ha. i then called them and they stated the would produce them,nothing was received after 4 e mails with no response i managed to talk to a girl call Page and explained i would like to cancel and talk to a manager and explained all taht had happened she siad the manager was tied up on a call but she would pass over the details and call me back still no response so the 29/12/15 sent a recorded delivery and still no response.
Hi Gerry if you have an address for the company you should write to them by recorded delivery to send them a letter before action to ask them to refund the full amount within 7 days. If they fail to do so then you can issue a claim against them in the small claims court. You can do so using the online service It is a simple case for the court to deal with if necessary as you are due a refund in the event you have not been provided with the service. If you have any further questions about this please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Jenny and other Law Specialists are ready to help you