How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Companies House state we need a court order to remove a document

This answer was rated:

Companies House state we need a court order to remove a document that has been accepted by them. We had in error filed online a correct set of full accounts when we meant to send abbreviated accounts. We would like to remove the full set of accounts and file abbreviated accounts. What is the procedure and what is it likely to cost. thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to complete form n208
You submit it to court and there will be a hearing. At that hearing a judge will decide whether to grant the order removing the wrong accounts. The cost is £280
Can I clairfy angling for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you