How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49816
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

My name is ***** ***** I work in UK from 4 months like

This answer was rated:

Hello,my name is ***** ***** I work in UK from 4 months like a care assistant. Before to come here I sign a contract with 38 hours but here tha Company put me to sign another contract with*****,every month I work a lot of hours[200-210],they give day off when they wanted,they recharge a lot of many on my paysleep,not pay me travel time and I put quenstions they does't ansered me. I work a lot from 6 a.m. to 9,30 p.m.every day,I did'nt hane complain from my clients so I m a good employee,but when I want some ansers nobady ansered me.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to know wath can I do in that situation ,because if I want to go in ather place the company put me to pay 1300£,but they does'nt want to give my certificates.
What are you actually hoping to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wath can I do with that company ,because I know that is illegal,haw can i go from there and put they to pay me all my work
So is your main complaint the fact they are not paying you for the work you actually do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes because my salary is 2000£,but I take only half because they recharge with a lot of things and nowbady give me a unser for wath they recharge me,or when they give the many back ,because allways my manager told me that is a mistake but my many? and I work without day off,whay?
thay put me to pay for my certificates but where is my certificates or is,nt?
In the circumstances you can only make a claim for non-payment of what you are contractually due. To be able to challenge their apparent unfair treatment would require you to have at least 2 years service which you do not. The failure to pay your correct wages will most likely amount to an unlawful deduction from wages, which is made illegal under the Employment Rights Act 1996. In order to try and resolve this, the employer should be contacted in writing, advised that this is being treated as unlawful deduction of wages and ask them to pay back the money within 7 days. Advise them that if they fail to pay the money that is owed, legal proceedings could follow. If the employer does not return the money as requested, the following options are available:1. Employment Tribunal - the time limit to claim is only 3 months from the date the deductions were made. To make the claim, form ET1 needs to be completed and submitted - you can find it here: County Court – this is an alternative way to claim and the advantage is that the time limit is a much longer 6 years and is usually used if you are out of time to claim in the Tribunal. The claim can be made online by going to: ***** ***** by warning the employer you are aware of your rights and are not going to hesitate taking further action they will be prompted to reconsider their position and work towards resolving this. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the last questions:if I will do that I have to live the company,anyway I want to go,is necesary to give they an advertisment or something like that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the last questions:if I do that I have to go from the company?If I go I have to give thay an advertisment or something like that?
What do you mean by advertisement?
Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is mean I go there and I say I will go and that 's all? or I have to wait ! week?
Generally you would be expected to give the notice period under contract but if the employer has breached your contract first then the notice period in it would not apply. This is called constructive dismissal and it is what you can use to leave immediately