How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Iv been living in a council property coming on to 2 yrs

This answer was rated:

Hi, iv been living in a council property coming on to 2 yrs now.
This last year iv had so many problems with the house it's unbarable!
I have damp and condensation in every room, the paints feeling off the walls and ceilings, my property has been damaged and still is due to everything just going damp,
The walls are always drippin the smell in the house is really bad, the walls keep popping up with dark black damp spots it's a total nightmare!
Iv been in these conditions for over a year and live with my mother who is an asthma patient it's not good for my health especially hers.
Am I entitled to any compensation for this?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you complained to the council yet please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi iv accepted your additional service via phone call conversation. *********** is my number. Thank you.
Ok. When would be good to call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is 15 mins ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should be home by then
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm available now.
Calling now.