What are the Rights of bank customer

Customer Question

What are the Rights of bank customer
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My bank have paid money from my account "third party debt order without informing me. If they did I would have toid that I have paid
the claimant.
They bank has also given my bank statements to their solicitor I thik this is in breach of secrecy
Are you asking if their actions are wrong?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If this is genuinely a third party debt order then that is an order of the court. Therefore they had no choice. They are not under a duty to inform you and would not normally do so.
The court should have sent you out notification though but that is a different point.
In terms of delivery bank statements, it depends what you mean. If this is the claimant's solicitor then he probably had a court order. Otherwise there would have been no point in the third party debt order. If so, they had no alternative. They are entitled to breach confidentiality when there is a court order in place and, indeed, under a duty to do so.
If there was not a court order then that is a breach of confidentiality if this is the claimant's solicitor.
Sorry if that is bad news.