How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

What will happen if I apply annulment of my deputyship

Customer Question

What will happen if I apply for an annulment of my deputyship of my mother from the Court of Protection. They are far
too aggressive.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhy do you wish to surrender your deputyship?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Because I don't see why I should have to pay the Court of Protection. Amy and I don't need them I've been looking after Amy for over 33 years and will continue to do so. I only applied for the deputyship because I thought that was good for Amy and me. I don't want to pay some institution for something me and my family have been doing very well over all these years.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
When was the Order made - and exactly what has happened that has caused the problem?