I joined a binary option trading company (thebigoption) about

Customer Question

I joined a binary option trading company (thebigoption) about a week ago and deposited quite a sum of money in the trading account, they were not happy with the documentation I sent so the account is not verified meaning I cannot trade, in the mean time I read some iffy reports on this firm so I asked them to close the account and refund my money, this they wont do stating the fact the account is not verified and active they cannot pay the money back, my side of this is they did not need verification when they took the money out of my bank account why do they need it for a refund
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing you link me the TERMS of SERVICE they are trying to BIND you to?.Also need the website URL, to check their refund policy as a NON-MEMBER.Acting as a kind of information collector/private investigator.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.....please give me a few minutes to investigate, and thoroughly look and read the contents of thier site and TOS (Terms of Service)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can we talk over the phone
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you still there mate
Yeah, sorry, i was on my other computer..The only way we would be able to talk over phone, is if you called MY number because it would be international call (Very expensive per minute cost im in the USA), AND you would be charged an additional service fee including the original question cost.Not really worth it for you to pay all that, when i think we can get to the bottom of this normally.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
everything ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you there mate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you still on my problem quicksilver
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
quicksilver I have to go out soon, are you still there
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Which country are the terms governed by please?