How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

In response to your reply we are not married and have no

Customer Question

In response to your reply we are not married and have no children the intent is I purchase all the food for the family and have purchased many items of furniture including dishwasher fridge freezer, a new shower, shower screen, taps, basin and pedistall, bathroom tiles, hoover, as well as decorating 4 rooms in the house and paying for paint and wallpaper
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Thank you - unless there has been prior formal agreement, or a new agreement can be reached for those contributions to be reimbursed then it will be costly and expensive to pursue this.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.