How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

How do I register an Enduring Power of Attorney

This answer was rated:

How do I register an Enduring Power of Attorney
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. There is a very good guidance booklet which you can find by clicking HERE Please take a look at page 10 onwards and come back to me if you require any further information. The guide sets out the step by step process for registering an EPA.
Alice H and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where do I get forms EP1G and EP2PG from?
You can download all the forms by clicking HERE