How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

A gas pipe supplier (SGN) wants to terminate the gas supply

Customer Question

A gas pipe supplier (SGN) wants to terminate the gas supply to our block of flats, but is keeping the supply to the heating and water, so just cooking facilities will be affected there is no question of danger I have been assured, our Landlord (places for People) say it is nothing to do with them?
We are all pensioners in this block (41 flats)and would find it difficult buying new electric cookers. My question is should our landlord be involved.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can wait,David
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes the Landlord should be involved. It significantly affects this right of way and as such the Landlord should be informed.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?