How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

There, we just moved from a house, we've been leaving there

This answer was rated:

Hi there, we just moved from a house, we've been leaving there for over 4years.
Since we left the flat, the landlady keeps harassing us about paying thing in the house we havent broke. Obviously we are willing to pay what we damaged but this is coming ridiculous as she ask us money to rebuild the entire flat.
She kept the whole amount of the deposit we gave her 4 years ago of £ 1400, and plus she wants £ 442 extra for items she didnt buy yet and are not money we should pay for.
She also doesnt want to give us a proof she put the deposit into an secure holding deposit.
What should we do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
for now please let me know what type of agreement you had please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you