How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I own a substantial leasehold interest in a property.The

Customer Question

I own a substantial leasehold interest in a property.The estate contains about 30 properties each semi detached building comprises of a ground floor and a first floor flat
The estate was built about 50-60 years ago and each has a frontage to the only source of access which is a private road comprising a carriageway and pavement either side--it has ametaled surfce with drains but is not adopted.
The road has been used by residents-owners and or tenants for all time to drive their cars,park their cars and also use the established foot accesses.
At all times this has been free and unrestricted although the title deeds are vague on the road but reference to the unadopted road.
Because outsiders started to park causing problems (its an estate within a town centre) it was decided to issue free passes--for display to occupants with a spare for visitors--including landlords who needed to attend to property maintenace and relettin plus maintenance of gardens where tenants not respon
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,