How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71133
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a lover and we went away weekend . While is

This answer was rated:

I have a lover and we went away for the weekend . While is the nightclub I was talking to old friend and he came and pulled me out of the club . We got back to hotel and he beat me up so my all face is swollen and bruised . He stopped me twice when I tried calling reception for help. We were travelling back next day so I just slept and didn't do anything like reporting him there . I think I want to legal with him now as I can't describe the pain I am in . What do I need to do?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Are you asking if you can report this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And how I do it ... See a doctor? Go to police?
You are free to make a report to the police if you want to.
They will not let you retract later though so it is important to do this only if you are prepared to go to court and give evidence.
The fact of delay will probably be used against you but there is nothing that can be done about that now.
You just make a report to the police.
You can always finish the relationship as you wish.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do I need to see the doctor? Or just reporting to the police is enough. ?
Just making an allegation to the police.
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you .
No problem.
All the best.