How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have a corporate let and the licensee has gone rouge

This answer was rated:

Hi We have a corporate let and the licensee has gone rouge and we need to remove her from the property. Can we simply give her notice, turn up and change the locks ?
HellO my name ismalez and I will help you.
Are they in arrears please? Does the agreement give you right of re-entry?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The company rents the property off an estate agent. The agent can enter the property with 24 hours notice. There is nothing in relation to the company gaining access if they are unhappy with the licensees . We assuming we can simply attend and change the locks ?
Do you have a number which we can speak on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry *********** This or the mobile ***********
Calling now.