Madame We are sellers on and currently

Dear Sir / Madame
We are sellers on and currently list our exclusive branded products that have designed by ourselves. Amazon allow companies to list on products. However, we have noted that a company are listing on our exclusive products. We are wondering if there is a way to stop this seller from listing on our products. We have reported this infringement to Amazon but in the meantime are losing sales. Could you please advise as to how we are able to proceed legally on this mater.
Kind Regards
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have any idea how this other listing is getting your products?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Alex,
This is an example
As you can see the pouch is made by us Moreton Gifts (Budget Bargains Ltd), it is an exclusive designed pouch that cannot be pre-ordered or brought by another company. Although the contents can be brought and sold the pouch remains exclusive to us only. We would like the seller that is selling upon our exclusive listing to stop listing our product. We would like you to advise as to how we can take this further. We look forward to your response.
Do you know the sellers name and address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Business Name: J J Optics - Trading as Wow Bargains
Business Type: Partnership
Trade Register Number:(###) ###-####VAT Number: GB911571935
Customer Services Address:
You need to write and ask them to stop or say you will seek a Court order.
If they refuse then you can issue proceedings. You would need to use form N208:
And N16a:
The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make an order stopping the listing. If the Court does and they breach if, that would be contempt of Court which they could be warned, fined or sent to prison
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Alex,
Thank you for you reply, Can you please let me know what I should write in this initial email.
Many Thanks
Semeer you just need to write, say its exclusive and you want them to stop listing it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Thank you