75100385

I have 2 years worth of books that are 100% accurate, nothing

I have 2 years worth of books that are 100% accurate, nothing prior to this I need to resolve tax issues going back to 2009 what's the best corse of action to resolve this as quick as I can, should I get a legal advice before I approach hmrc? Thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The company I work for has moved overy to a cis tax at source system and my utr number is ***** longer valid, since I left employment from a hire company in 2009, I believe the reason for this is I didn't make it known that I was back to being self employed I've since grown up and need to resolve this
But your accounts are correct? If you went to an accountant would they confirm this was the case too?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My accounts going back to 2013 are correct I don't have a accountant yet that's on the list to do I'm just really unsure how to go about this and who to contact first
Ok. I would get an accountant to verify the account are correct. I would then get the accountant to got to HMRC and make a disclosure. Then you can do a deal with HMRC to get this matter rectified for you.
But get an accountant to certify and they can contact HMRC to sort this out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that's fine thank you for you time, my only concern was which way round to do this thanks again
Yes. Good luck!