How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

How do I contact the legal aid services commission? There is

This answer was rated:

How do I contact the legal aid services commission? There is a charge against my property and I need to know how much I owe so that I can apply for a life time mortgage to pay my ex husband his agreed share of £60.000 and pay the legal aid services commission back what I owe. I have written twice, the last one being recorded delivery and sent return to sender! Sheena
Hi, thanks for your question.
The legal services commission changed a few years ago to the legal aid agency, and the majority of their contact details have now changed. The updated contact details are:
Legal Aid Agency, Unit B8, Berkley Way, Viking Business Park, Jarrow, South Tyneside, NE31 1SF
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####
You should always provide your legal aid certificate number on all correspondence to ensure that it is properly allocated.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help.