How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Dear sirs; I have a problem with HSBC uk. They closed my current

This answer was rated:

Dear sirs; I have a problem with HSBC uk. They closed my current account,and send me cheque by post.i have bonds also,and some mature now.he didn't send till now.they asked me to come to london,and I did on the 5th of January to give instruction of transfer money to my another bank.sonce this date,they only transferred small portion of the amount.i have been running after them since 14december.can you help in this issue.i feel o have a strong case against HSBC
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How much is owing please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
I am just in court so will have to call,you when I get out, what is your number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my number is *****
Calling now.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am owing them(###) ###-####can u call pls.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I assume you cashed the cheque and is it that HSBC are chasing?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No,they didn't transfer ;and they send only one cheque after maturity of first bond.can u give me your number to call
I will need your number, but it will be an additional service for a callAlex