How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My daughter and her husband are estranged

This answer was rated:

My daughter and her husband are estranged. Since mid November 2015 she has been living with my wife and I Romsey whilst he has remained in Scarborough. In September he took some jewellery without her knowledge and pawned the items. Recently my daughter gave him funds to redeem the items and return them to her and this he has failed to do. Can he be charged with Obtaining money falsely ? I await you reply Andrew *********
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am sorry but there are no criminal issues involved here - these are matters that will be dealt with within the financial side of divorce proceedingsPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you