How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Clause word meaning

This answer was rated:

FAO Alex Watts

Hello from the clause below could you advise on what "or attach the property of " means.

I also agree that I, my assignees, heirs, executors, administrators, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse, legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of any Owner or Owner’s guest/Guest in connection with any of the matters covered by the foregoing release.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.It just means if you sign whatever document it is, then you wont have a claim against the owners or land.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you