How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

The bank blocked the appointy account asking me to get court

This answer was rated:

The bank blocked the appointy account asking me to get court order ! I have to pay the salary at the end of the month for the people who is working for my disable brother ! How to get the court order from Liverpool
Thank you very much
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Mona
I am the appointy for my disable brother munwer and the city council haired some one to work for him and they ask me to open a bank account for him ander my name as his appointy for the fees they should pay the services and the taxi and then I will be the one who will work that allLast year the stoped paying some of the money for a while like 11 months then they backdated them so it was 11000 . The bank blocked the account after awhile cause that account is not allowed to have more then 2000 and they ask me the get court order . I called the bank try to understand but they were very unhelpful!
Can you tell me what is court order who can I get it where to start from .. and if I can do every thing by the internet as I am not in Liverpool for a whileKind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wanted to put picture for the block but it didn't work
You would need to complete form N1: need to ask the court for an order that the account is un-frozen.The court will set the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to make an order un-freezing the bank account.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi again
Sorry I took time because I contact the bank to ask what they need exactlyThey said
Court of protection order
Short orderHow can I do that please ?
And how long does it take ?I am going to be able to pay the salary at the end of the month ?Kind regards
Mona alrefi
Ah. The Court of Protection you may need to speak to: 0300(###) ###-####oes that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thank you very much
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I call that number from abroad ?
Yes it should be +44(###) ###-####lexIf this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you