I have made a data access request to my pension fund administrator

Customer Question

Hi, I have made a data access request to my pension fund administrator who I believe has made errors in the management of the pension leading to an underpayment of PAYE. They have provided some documents back to me but I have evidence to suggest the response is incomplete. I wrote again to them requesting further records but they have failed to respond. I am entitled to apply for a court order to get a complete response to my data access request?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How many days has it been?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alex,I Initially sent the request giving them 40 days in which to respond. I got an incomplete response back with a package of documents that did not include those I had specifically requested, i.e. written correspondence between them and myself. I then wrote to them again requesting the documents and gave them 10 days in which to respond. I have had no response yet. Thanks.
Ok. If you want to go to court, then you can but there is a court fee of £280 to pay. For this you would need to complete form n208 court would set the matter down and decide whether to make an order requiring these documents to be released.Or you could go via the information commissioner, this would be a free service even though it may take a little longer. They can investigate and prosecute where necessary. Their website is I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex