How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need to get the house back. The tenant owes over £7000 ,

Customer Question

I need to get the house back. The tenant owes over £7000 , which I think I wont have much chance of getting any money back. I have sent the tenant a 2 months notice, but the council have told the tenant to stay put till I get a court order
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Advise me which way I should go from here. The tenant tells me that the council said it would take 4 months to get them out. And they have stop paying the rent.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
When did you serve notice?When does the AST expire?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not happy with your reply.. All you want is more money, cancel my request and don't charge me because I am not satisfied with your service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Star rating ...bad
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Opting out.