How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Made an investment in 2014 through capital advantage

This answer was rated:

made an investment in 2014 through capital advantage solutions.want to cash in but cant
get hold of anyone since early dec.2015.was on to ombudsman service but they could
help me as company not regulated by fca.any ideas.
kind regards,
patrick ******.
Hello Patrick my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much did you invest please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, well I have tried calling and the number doesnt exist any more. Their address is London yet their number is ***** which is not London.You should report this to the Police. I would say you could issue proceedings, but if the Company does not exist then this is fraud.I cant find any mention at Companies House regarding them so they are NOT Ltd or a Plc.I have searched who owns the domain and it comes up as a Company in Canada.This may be a scam and you should report this to the Police and Action Fraud asap.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you