How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Does my son who was born in the U.S. but went to school and

This answer was rated:

Does my son who was born in the U.S. but went to school and lived in the U.K. now aged 50yrs. need an Esta or extra entry papers when he returns t0 the UK from a holiday
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Which country passport does he have please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
U.S passport ***********
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is my phone number ***********
Ah ok! I will call now.Alex