What action can be taken if a minority Director shareholder

Customer Question

What action can be taken if a minority Director shareholder (49%) with the help of the Company Accountant, modifies Articles of Association without informing the majority shareholder. The change gives the minority shareholder Director to allocate dividents without the approval of the majority shareholder.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
UK Company Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. You cannot amend the articles without a special resolution (75% of the voting share capital) - this is potentially just a fraud. Do you have a shareholders agreement?