I have received a Parking Charge Notice form DRP Debt Recovery

Plus Ltd threatening Notice of... Show More
Plus Ltd threatening Notice of intended Court Action if I don't pay £160 for a parking charge dated 14/09/2015. This was in Wickes in Hereford and the notice states the Creditor is G24 Ltd. I am getting conflicting reports on whether this is legal and if I need to pay it, or just ignore it. Can you please advise ?
Show Less
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you accept you were parking there please?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Its bad news I am afraid. There was a recent decision in the Supreme Court with Parking Eye and it said they were legal.So I am sorry but you will have to pay up otherwise it gets more expensive.A copy of the Judgment is available here: am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex