How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Over 7yrs ago I entered into a sorry cannot remember not bankrupt but the other . It

This answer was rated:

Hi. Over 7yrs ago I entered into a sorry cannot remember not bankrupt but the other . It was reported to the count court then I had no credit bank account nothing. Lost my job have serious health problems ever since. Recently I have received from a debt agency and they are taking me to court for the debt. I thought after so many years then the amount is STATUE BARRED. I have received court papers and they have given me a date in June.. I cannot afford to get more costs.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.When did you last make a payment to the account or loan please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not made any payments Except the credit agency took there money then heard nothing else. It's called a ( I V A)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you please tell me what's happening ?? You said a reply under 30 mins. I'm just a little confused and of course worried about the action going on.
Do you have a number we can chat on?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Alex you should have it. *********** Sorry it's a mobile. Landline been cut by builders.
Calling now.Alex