How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10953
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

I am an Irish citizen residing in Ireland past 45 years.

This answer was rated:

I am an Irish citizen residing in Ireland for the past 45 years. I was employed by The Norwich Union in England for a little over two years. I am getting a small state pension from England. Am I entitled to a pension from Norwich Union?
1. As you are probably aware, The Norwich Union was taken over by Aviva and any pensions pre-existing at the time of the take over were subsumed into the Aviva Staff Pension arrangements. Accordingly, if you wish to find out if you are due a pension from Norwich Union, you should contact the Aviva Staff Pension Scheme. The email address for the Aviva Staff Pensions is***@******.***. You can make an enquiry on this email address. You should have your details and dates of when you worked with Norwich Union and provide these in seeking your pension.
2. Please Rate the Answer, Anthony, as unless you Rate the Answer your Expert receives no payment for answering your Question so there is no incentive to answer any further Questions.
Buachaill and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you