How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35042
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I divorced my wife in february 2015 with decre, now she is

Customer Question

I divorced my wife in february 2015 with decre, now she is applying for a financial order, should she have not done this in our divorce, I have recieved from the county court notice to complete form E1/E2 is this correct or has the court over looked this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that your ex was indeed entitled to make this application at any time provided she had not remarried.Please ask if you need further detailsClare