How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have an enquiry regarding a Property Tenancy Agreement. I

This answer was rated:

I have an enquiry regarding a Property Tenancy Agreement.
I have a Tenancy Agreement for a property in Basingstoke which I need to sign, as the tenant, and I need someone to officially witness me signing the document.
Can a solicitor witness me signing the document?
Can you recommend anyone in the Basingstoke area who would be able to witness me signing the document?
Thank you for your time,
Best regards,
James Collett
Hi, thanks for your question. Most high street solicitor's firms can witness you signing a document, and countersign with you. However, for the tenancy agreement it does not necessarily require a professional such as a solicitor to witness it and can be anyone independent. Please provide a positive rating if you found this information helpful. I will not be credited with answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you