I ordered some slimming tablets from true cambogia on the 14

I ordered some slimming tablets from true cambogia on the 14 jan and I have not received any thing I krrp sending emails which they keep saying they are on there way they cost me £200 which they took out of my account also they said it was a free trail and you pay £4 delivery
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What payment method did you use for for the tablets please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I use my bank card visa delta
Debit or credit ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Debit card
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My debit card
Speak to your bank - they will refund you because this is fraud. The bank will refund you. You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex