How realistic an idea is it to challenge the contract I have

How realistic an idea is it to challenge the contract I have with my mortgage company? The basis of this challenge, based on the fact that due to the fractional deposit banking system, the bank did not actually offer up a real consideration for their side of the deal. My consideration is the promissory note to pay the bank back.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Are you trying to get the mortgage written off please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello my number is *****Many thanks
Mar Burlington
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like it written off its possible. I need an expert to tell me what options I have if any.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it would also be fair if I could challenge paying the interest. Due to the fractional deposit system, banks know there is not enough money in the total money supply for everyone to pay back their debts. Hence default is built into the system which, doesn't seem fair or as the consensus is, legal?
When would be good to talk?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can talk any time before 7 tonight or anytime after 12 noon tomorrow. Not sure what time you are working till.Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess my idea must have some substance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would it be tomorrow now when we can talk?
Is now good to talk?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes definitely
Calling now.