How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo C. I have a water pipe running under a neighbours drive who wants to do some wor

Customer Question

Hello Jo C.
I have a water pipe running under a neighbours drive who wants to do some work on the drive (itis shingle at the moment but he wishes to tarmac it) and says that he doesn't want the drive touched if there is a leak in the pipe (which there has been in the past). A new connection is prohibiyively expensive. Do I have a right to get the pipe fixed even if it is on his land?
Many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do this type of work.I will opt out for others.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!