How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10772
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

We are a small development of houses and have an ongoing

This answer was rated:

We are a small development of houses and have an ongoing parking dispute. This was raised by 2 of the owners in an effort to reduce their costs. We have a management company who mange the communal areas and these two owners pay the lions share and after moving in and agreeing to those terms are now pressing us to change them.
One of the other houses has recently sold and the solicitor who is representing ones the challengers also did the conveyancing for the purchaser and added a clause to their TP1 that they could own their driveway despite knowing that there was a dispute going on and it was far from sorted. She. Did not do the conveyancing herself. This was undertaken by her colleague but she knew of the issue and failed to convey this to the buyer. We now have a situation where he thinks he can own his drive but we haven't agreed to the drives coming out from the management company yet.
Is this solicitor in conflict?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HiI am happy to assist you and note that you would like a phone chat.I will therefore send you another message in a minute to enable this to happen.Kind RegardsAl
Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My mobile is 07810 343610 or should I call you?
I will call you in a minute.Al