How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I require further information on how to remove my name

Customer Question

Hi, I require further information on how to remove my name from a property which I no longer live in.
I left the property 11 years ago, now divorce, my ex is unemployed through illness, but still pay the mortgage with his fire bridge pension.
The mortgage provider is Northern Rock.
Please advice to this email:***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required: - Was there a financial settlement approved by the court as part of the divorce?- Have either of you remarried since the divorce?- Is the property held in joint names between you, or sole names?
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please provide the requested information so that I can assist you.