Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters

I have a question my husband still cheating After Seperation

Hello, i have a question my husband still cheating After
Seperation I have rights to have a house if we bought tugheter?
Hi, thanks for your question. If you jointly own a property you will have both legal rights and a right to occupy the home. Please confirm if either of you have any other assets, how long you hav been married and if you have children with him, if so their ages and what the arrangements for them to see both of you are.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.