GA-crb I started an enquiry with you yesterday by email. I payed by

Customer Question

I started an enquiry with you yesterday by email. I payed by debit card. I then asked to speak on the phone and pay the extra. I was asked for my email contact. I supplied it and was told that my email was already registered! Don't you allow people who have used your service to use you again?? I gave you my friends email (John *****) only to discover he is out of the country. There is no,phone number listed on your website for me to sort this mess out. Please call me on *****-****** AFTER 1pm so I can get the advice I seek and have paid for in advance. Grahame *****
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
Thank you, ***** Support Team.