How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My friend lived in a council flat but became very ill and

This answer was rated: friend lived in a council flat but became very ill and went into hospital
she went on to have a nervous breakdown and spent some time in a care home,
while she was away the council entered her home and removed all her possessions and put them into storage all done without her consent or knowledge and now she has been told they have vanished and cant be found.the council dont want to know and cant be bothered
about her,she is 73 years of age and has lost everything,can you advise or help her in any way.local solicitors dont want to help or dont deal with this sort of problem,she has no funds.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did they seek a Court order please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you