How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm looking on copyright infringement. I run

Customer Question

I'm looking for advice on copyright infringement. I run a childrens clothing brand and another business has made and is selling a direct copy of one of my best selling designs.
I believe I need a cease and desist notice to send to them - They are a New Zealand based company
Many thanks,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello Karin my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this today please?Alex