75100385

Phone contract. From the customers side mobile

Phone contract. From the customers side for business mobile phones If a order for mobile phones was placed in the name of one company and the contract was named and signed in the name of another which would take precedent
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain the situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have 2 companies one has gone into liquidation. Company 1 has gone into liquidation company 2 is still trading. 18 phones were under contract to company one but the purchase order was in the name of company 2 so the phone company are chasing for payment. The phones were used by company 1 and due to the liquidation are not required. Does the signed contract in the name of company 1 take priority or the purchase order in the name of company 2
Who was paying the bill?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
company 2 on behalf of company 1
There is no contract with Company 1 - Company 1 did not sign it.Company 2 signed it and therefore the contract can ONLY be with Company 2.There is no contract with Company 1.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there is a signed contract with company 1 signed by company 1 but the purchase order is from company 2
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The contact is made out to and signed by company 1 the purchase order is in the name of company 2
I see. Company 1 is liable then. There is no contract with Contract with company 2, only a purchase order.Therefore Company 2, if they signed the contract is liable.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes It does if your second line was a typo
Sorry yes. Whoever signed the contract - they are liable.Does that clarify?Alex