75100385

I am on Probation and have suffered from mental health issues

I am on Probation and have suffered from mental health issues in the past, but am now ok.
I have coping sratergies that involves me putting the past behind me and just concentrating on today and the future.
My probation worker just wants to discuss the past and it upsets me and causes me to increase medication.
If I refuse to talk about the past I will be regarded as not co operating, I cannot win.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, can i refuse to answer probing questions about the past when i just want to focus on the present and the future
Have you raised it with anyone senior at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I havent, i just do not want to go backwards with mental health, i have suffered from severe deppression and post traumatic stress disorder and discuissing past events in my life causes me problems
I would lodge a complaint. They should not be asking questions about your past and making things worse, if they are you need to raise this. If you refuse to co-operate with Probation you could potentially be said not to be co-operating. However this is why you need to raise this with the manager of Probation.So you can refuse to answer but should also raise it with someone senior. They should not be distressing you with all these questions.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for your help
Good luckAlex