How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Holly Your Own Question
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7049
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
Type Your Law Question Here...
Michael Holly is online now

I run an agency supplying Contract Medical Representatives

Customer Question

I run an agency supplying Contract Medical Representatives to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. We agree to indemnify these employees. We have been asked to potentially take on Nurse advisors who whilst employed by us will work under the control of the healthcare company ( our client) As they will be potentially involved with patients we would prefer not to have to pay for the indemnity insurance but make it the responsibility of the client. Is it possible to word a contract in this way and how am I best facilitating this process?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is but given the importance of getting such a clause right in terms of achieving the objective and ensuring that liability is effectively passed you need to get a contracts lawyer to draft this.You should be able to find one locally and they will need all the details.I hope this helps if there are any further points please reply and I will be happy to respond .Best wishesMichael