Not sure if I am on a ports, airports list not allowed to leave

Not sure if I am on a ports, airports list not allowed to leave the country as their maybe an arrest warrant out for me.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I paid my fine for drink driving but did not complete my community service for various reasons. I believe an arrest warrant was issued for me about 2 years ago and was told I would be arrested if I left the UK. Not sure if I have been put on this list. I recently applied for a Visa to go to the US on business and was accepted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe the arrest warrant would have been issued from Hammersmith magistrates court.
Ok - have you moved address since?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you need my old address?
I dont, but have you moved since you breached the Probation order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I presume this conversation is under client/attorney privilege?
Its not and its a public website. However there is a screen name provided for you, I or anyone else cant see your real name.Dont give me your address or name, just let me know if you moved since you breached the Probation order?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Sadly you need to check with the Court to see if there is a warrant, or the local Police station. The Court and Police station can tell you if there is a warrant or not.Generally you would only be arrested entering the country rather than leaving. But you need to check with the Court or the Police station local. I can't check for you whether there is a live warrant as there is no national database Solicitors can have access to and I cant ask the Court/Police because I am not authorised to act for you.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So the best course of action (I presume) is to instruct a solicitor which I believe, invokes client/attorney privilege and find out like that?
Alternatively, if my address is not current, would that make a difference, or would they potentially have logged my passport number, date of birth etc?
Correct. They can search by name and date of birth.Or you can just call the Police yourself and ask - they will have a record.Do it from a pay as you go phone or call box. But they will tell you.They are unlikely to know your passport number unless they speak to Passport Office.Can I clarify anything for you?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I do the call from a blocked landline?
If I instruct yourself would you be able to make the call for me?I presume it would be far too much of a risk to (see what happens) even though the police do not posses my update address. Do they just use name and date of birth?
Yes you can do it from a blocked landline. As I work for the site I cant be instructed sadly.You can risk it of course - they would have your name and dob, so you do run a risk it can be matched, but thats not 100%.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I presume name and date of birth would easily be enough to make an accurate match?
Or does it not always work like that?
The agencies dont always talk to each other!So no guarantee either way.Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Surely I would not have been granted a ESTA Visa to go to the US if I had an outstanding arrest warrant or can US Homeland not access that that type of information on UK citizens?
The US does not have access to UK criminal records. They wont know if you have a UK warrant.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Last question please.
Presume if there is an outstanding arrest warrant on me, I would have been registered with the ports/airports etc, would you advise me to check with the police?
They dont necessarily keep records of those - its for Police records only.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good luckAlex