How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have an apartment and flights booked separately to Malaga.

This answer was rated:

I have an apartment and flights booked separately to Malaga. The owners of the accommodation have cancelled our booking as they have decided not to take out the new Spanish license being introduced. As we have already paid for our flights and this is non-refundable can we claim the flight money from the owners as they have cancelled?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did you sign any terms and conditions with the company/people that you booked the property with?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My contact number is *****
I will call shortly.Alex