How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am taking my stepson to small claims over £1000 I lent him

Customer Question

I am taking my stepson to small claims over £1000 I lent him in his defence he has denied this and has put in a harassement and intimidation case with Thames valley police we know nothing about this we spoke to the police they said they knew nothing but to apply for subject access from data protection he has admitted to the police in January that he owed this money we did have a witness to when money was given over ( girlfriend) but can't track her down some one his was having an affair with behind his wife's back
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Do you have a specific question about this?